Experienced Private Investigator in Wilmington and New Hanover, Brunswick, and Pender Counties

For clients in the Wilmington, Jacksonville and Fayetteville areas of North Carolina, Case-Closed Investigations is your trusted source for private investigation services related to marital infidelity, alimony, and child custody.

Going through a divorce or custody battle can be an emotionally and mentally draining experience. It can be even more difficult when there is a suspicion of a “cheating spouse,” you believe you have found evidence of infidelity, or if it gets to the point where you need to prove your case in court. Wherever you are in southeastern North Carolina, our team of experienced private investigators is here to help.

We specialize in discrete, legal surveillance services to uncover the evidence you need. Our licensed professionals use advanced technology and investigative techniques to look into your suspicions and work to provide you with results that can be used in court. We understand the sensitive nature of these types of investigations and are committed to keeping them confidential.

Case-Closed Investigations provides a wide range of services, including:

  • Law Firm Support
  • Insurance Investigations
  • Process Service
  • Infidelity Investigations
  • Child Welfare Investigations
  • Missing Persons Investigations
  • Due Diligence Checks
  • Business Fraud Investigations
  • Background Checks
  • Surveillance


If you are in Fayetteville, Jacksonville or Wilmington, NC and you think you could benefit from the services of a professional, licensed private investigator, contact Case-Closed Investigations today. One of our local team of experts will discretely and thoroughly investigate your case to provide you with the facts you need. We look forward to helping you get the closure you deserve.

To get started, click the “SUBMIT A CASE” button below, or call us now at (336) 777-1114 for more information about our services.

Better decisions based on solid information and available evidence are possible.

Contact us to discuss how to close your case.