Check your employees’ integrity.
When you suspect fraud, misappropriation or other illegal activity, call the Case-Closed team. We offer services to help you understand what’s going on in your business. Our tools include:
- Experienced undercover operatives, trained to determine your employees’ integrity. The right undercover operative can provide intelligence and gather evidence that a camera alone cannot.
- Overt and exposed camera systems, which are an excellent deterrent to improper or illegal activity. Many times, those who choose to misbehave will do so out of sight of exposed cameras. So covert and hidden cameras are very useful alternatives for monitoring activity in certain areas of your industrial plant or administrative offices.
FULL MENU OF SERVICES
- Discreet undercover operations (including proper planning)
- Transportation safety and security surveys
- Cargo theft
- Covert camera systems
- Sting operations
- Determine employee satisfaction or hostility
- Time clock fraud
- Internal theft
- Drug & criminal operations
- Company policy compliance
- Sexual harassment
- Corporate espionage
WORKING WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
Our professional relationships with law enforcement agencies around North Carolina have proven very beneficial to our clients who want to prosecute employee theft and pilferage; illegal drug use and sales; vandalism and injury to company property; or assaults. Law enforcement agencies are often overburdened with crime in a community. Case-Closed Investigations can conduct the undercover operation, obtain the critical evidence and prepare the case for presentation quickly and effectively – making the process smoother.