PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ASSOCIATE / FIELD INVESTIGATOR
We are now accepting applications for positions in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina with additional offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, Case-Closed Investigations is the Investigations Division of Security Solutions of America that provides an array of professional investigative services throughout the southeast United States and beyond. Using the latest technology, our team of investigators work from their homes throughout the Case-Closed Investigations service area providing services to Attorneys, small and large businesses, banks, credit unions, insurance companies, TPA’s and private individuals.
To be a part of the Case-Closed Investigations Team one must have a great work ethic and a greater desire to provide our Clients with the truth and have an understanding that our Client’s satisfaction and well being is our ultimate goal.
In addition to the above qualities members of the Case-Closed Investigations Team must meet various states’ licensing requirements along with having a clean criminal record, a good moral background and other professional qualities.
Successful candidates will posses:
- Ability and motivation to work from their home
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Cellular telephone
- Personal computer with Internet access
- Proper Transportation (fitted for surveillance)
- Ability to improvise and make good decisions in numerous situations under pressure
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to travel with limited overnight stays
- Ability and desire to work various and sometimes very long hours
- Ability to learn and become proficient with various types of video camera systems
- Bi-lingual language skills, law enforcement / military experience and non-smokers are preferred but are not required.
Successful candidates for employment will receive extensive one-on-one training along with continuing education each month.
As a member of the Case-Closed Investigations Team you can expect to provide our Clients with the following types of services including but not limited to:
- Adultery and other Domestic Investigations and Surveillances
- Background Investigations
- Database Research
- Criminal and Civil Records Research
- Covert Camera Installation and Management
- Executive Protection
- Insurance and Workers Compensation Investigations and Surveillance
- Personal Injury Investigations
- Process Service
- Skip Tracing
- Industrial Undercover Assignments
- Witness Interviews and Recorded Statements
Two ways to Apply:
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com
- Download and complete by hand the Case-Closed Employment Application and Case-Closed Employment Candidate Questionnaire.
Mail to our Administrative Office:
Investigative Division Administrative Offices
200 Charlois Boulevard, Suite 500
Winston-Salem, NC 27103